Monday, June 14, 2010

Desk, Chair, and Filing Cabinet - $200 - SOLD





I have a great desk, chair, and filing cabinet that I would love to sell in a set (because it works so well together), but I would be willing to sell each of the pieces separately. The desk measures - 25 x 42 x 30 inches. It has one large drawer that spands the length of the desk. The chair is extremely comfortable, but not so comfortable that you fall asleep while working (38 x 18 x 19). And the filing cabinet (16 x 19 x 20) has one small drawer on the top, and then one hanging file drawer that measures the whole 19 inches in length. You can see from the picture how everything fits together. I bought each of these pieces new about 2 years ago from various companies. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment