Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Women's Volkl Skis - $100




I bought these skis about five years ago, and have skied on them about 10 days total!! And now that we are moving to sunny California, we won't be close enough to the snow to make it worth the move. I just had these skis tuned up at the beginning of last season (but never used them). They are in great condition!!

They are 170cm. The name on the skis is Carver. I am selling the bindings (Salomon) with the skis. You might have to go to your local ski shop to get the bindings adjusted to fit your boots.

Too bad you'll have to wait another 6 months to use them!!

Thanks,

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the blog. Those are good looking skis actually. I have some sweet volkl skis too and I love them. Skiing is my favorite thing ever.

    ReplyDelete