Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pottery Barn Curtains - $75 - SOLD



I have several Pottery Barn curtains that I bought a couple years ago. I have included the link to the PB website for more pictures and details.

I have three plain white curtains (exactly like the website). They all measure 26 x 44 inches. I have one more of these curtains (same size), but the ties are green. (http://www.potterybarn.com/products/drape-shade/?pkey=x%7C4%7C1%7C%7C10%7Ccurtains%7C%7C1&cm_src=SCH)

I have two green and white canvas curtains like the khaki ones in the back of the pictured drape in this PB website ad. They measure 26 x 44 inches as well. (http://www.potterybarn.com/products/organic-basketweave-drape/?pkey=csolid-drapes-shades)

All my curtains are in great shape and I would like to sell them all as a set, but would consider an offer for one or some of them. I have all the hardware and curtain rods necessary to hang them in your windows today!!

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment